CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anniversary Card

As I promised yesterday, I wanted to share the card I made for my husband for our anniversary:



I was inspired by a demonstrator named Kay Sha for this adorable creation.  She had these adorable owl Wizard of Oz characters for her heading on her blog page for awhile and was kind enough to share the recipe to make them.  I changed colors a little to suit myself and my husband.

Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies.  I have watched it since I was a very little girl and still look forward to it every time I pop the DVD in.  When I got married,  I was fortunate enough to marry a man who likes the movie too and his favorite character is the Scarecrow.  We started collect some items about the movie and always are looking for things that have both Dorothy and Scarecrow on them.  I placed mine on the Yellow Brick Road on my card to represent the journey we take through life in our marriage.  I think this is my favorite anniversary card as of today.  I am glad to be able to share it with you and hope you enjoy seeing it too.  Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment