CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here Comes the Bride

Today is my niece's bridal shower. I am so happy for her and her husband to be. They have been together for several years and complement each other so well. I was lucky enough to be asked by the bride and groom to design their Save the Date announcements as well as the actual invitation. This got me started on the creation of several styles of invitations and my creativity just took over.

Today I thought I would share one of these samples with you. While this is not the one I used for my niece (I will share that another day) it is one of my favorites. The card measures 5" x 7". It is on very vanilla cardstock and trimmed with basic black. It amazes me how many brides today choose black as one of their colors. I do think it lends itself to a certain elegance though.
I used the little pearls because when I think of weddings I think of pearls. Not sure why but I really do like them. They matched very nicely with the very vanilla ribbon. The black strip of cardstock was punched with the Eyelet Border punch. This is one of my favorite border punches. I love the way it has the look of lace. For a wedding invitation especially I want to make sure it has a very elegant look to it yet is not over the top. The simplicity of the design and the elements used on this one just work for me.

I do work with brides on custom invitations so if you know someone who is getting married and would like handmade invitations, I would be happy to help. All they need to so is send me an email and we can get started.

Don't forget to stop by me online store to take a look at the cards on there. They are all available for you to purchase. Thanks for taking time to look today.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment