CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Here Comes Jessica Rabbit

One of my family's all time favorite movies is Who Framed Roger Rabbit.  I laugh every time I watch it.  It is a movie that travels with us on all our RV vacations.  I guess we just cannot get enough of it. 

A few weeks ago, I came across a card that had a Parisian woman on the front made from punches.  I thought she was very well done.  The more I looked at the card, the more I started thinking about Jessica Rabbit.  I could see how to take this lady and change her to become Jessica.  So I decided to give it a try and here is what I came up with:


I used the red glimmer paper, one of my favorite papers to use for her dress.  It is nice and shiny and no glitter mess to clean up!!  I admit, I need to work on her a little more but I felt for a first attempt at her.  She is made using all punches.  The background is from the impression folder for the big shot called Vintage Wallpaper.  She had to have some diamonds on the card because she is after all famous. 

I hope you recognized her.  That after all is the first sign that she is a successful attempt.  Leave me a comment to let me know.  Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back on Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment