CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to Sharyn's Stamp Biz Blog

I just wanted to do a brief posting to welcome everyone to my blog.  I was fortunate enough to not have to go to jury duty today and was able to set up my blog.  I have been wanting to do this for quite some time.  My goal is to share with you some stamping and card making techniques, photos of cards I have made, and news from Stampin' Up! too.  I also know some people want to send handmade cards to friends and family but have no time to create them.  Well I have a solution for that too.  I will be providing a link to my online store where you can purchase some of these adorable cards.  I am thrilled to be beginning this journey and hope you will come along with me.  Thanks for dropping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment