CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, March 11, 2011

What's Up Doc!

I have always been a Bugs Bunny fan, but my husband is a REAL fan. So I decided last year to make a cute Bugs card for him for our anniversary. I have to thank a fellow demonstrator named Ellen Kemper. She had made a Bugs and I was able to learn all the basics from her.

I decided to use a Brushed Silver paper to create him due to the shiny appearance it gives him and I felt it matched his coloring perfectly. The shapes for his facial components are all from Stampin' Up! punches, except for the base of his face. That started as a 3" circle cut out with my Cricut machine and trimmed to create the face. That was probably the most difficult part of the entire character for me. Freehand cutting is always a challenge and I admit it took me a couple of tries to get it right. But I love the final look and am proud of it. The background was made using an impressions folder by Cuttlebug and running it through my Big Shot.

I had another blog for awhile as part of my Stampin' Up! demonstrator website. If you were a follower of it I apologize since some of the cards will be posted again on here. I will try to include more information here to help you with your cardmaking skills. Feel free to email me if you have any questions about any of the cards or techniques I post on here. Be sure to visit my Stampin' Up! website at www.sharynjensen.stampinup.net to browse the Stampin' Up! catalogs.

 If you see a card here that you are interested in and it is not in the store, just drop me an email. I would be happy to assist you in any way I can. Thanks for dropping by.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment