CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One More Stain Glass

Okay.  By now you must be thinking I am addicted to this whole stain glass technique.  Well, you are right.  I love to play with glitter and this is one huge way I get to do it.  Now I will admit that my house sparkles in my craft room along with the dog who always seems to be in the wrong place when I glitter and gets it on her.  But I really do not mind.  The result is too wonderful to get upset with a little sparkle. 

Today, I wanted to share with you a stamp I picked up a few years ago at a stamp convention.  This one always reminds me of my husband's grandmother.  She was such a special person especially to my husband.  She was so important to him that the first time I met her, my husband told me that if she did not approve then he would have to rethink our entire relationship.  Lucky for me, I passed with flying colors and grew to love her as if she were my own grandmother.  She passed away in 2006.  She is missed every day.  So when I found this stamp, I had to have it.


She was a true bird lover, especially hummingbirds.  In fact, my husband developed his love of bird watching from being around her.  I love, love, love the look of this card.  I used the Peach Parfait card stock to make my base card.  Once again, I attached it to the whisper white card stock with a corner punch and some strategically placed glue dots.  I also inked the edges of the white with the Peach Parfait ink.  Here is a better look at the bird.

I promise to try to get myself into a different technique soon.  I bet you would love to see some of the new items that will be in the Summer Mini catalog.  Remember, if you have not received one in the mail and would like one just email me.  I would be happy to send you one.  Thanks for stopping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment