CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Another Fish, Different Punch

Yesterday, I shared with you a card decorated with 2 little fish made with the ornament punch.  Today, I wanted to share another card with 2 adorable fish but this time I used a different punch to make them. 


Do you recognize the punch?  It is the Blossom Petals Punch from the Occasions Mini catalog.  Now, I this punch is still available even though the mini catalog it was featured in has expired.  I also used the coordinating stamp set called Build A Blossom, which was also part of the mini.  It however is not available anymore.  But really, you do not need it to do these lovely little fish.  The seaweed is from the Sizzlits Little Leaves and the sand is a torn piece of crumb cake with dots stamped on it to give a little illusion of texture.  The bubbles are drops of Tombow glue with a light blue glitter on them.  Now let's see those fish a little closer.

Since I chose to use the stamp set, I went with a tone on tone effect.  In other words for this little guy, I stamped the tangerine tango card stock with tangerine tango ink.  Of course, he would not be complete without glitter so I added it to all his fins.  The eye is from the two step owl punch.  It is the smallest circle punched in basic black and glittered with black glitter. 
 
This little guy was done on Daffodil Delight card stock with Daffodil Delight ink.  Again his fins are glittered as well as his eye.  They make quite a pair. 

The neat thing about this particular punch is the is a large petal with a scallop edge.  If you use it as a tail fin, your fish will look like one of those beta fish you see in the pet store.  Very pretty!!

Well, that's all the excitement I have for you today.  I am heading back to my craft room to stamp some more.  See you all tomorrow and thanks for dropping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment