CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Fun In The Sun

I love taking trips to the beach.  I love listening to the waves crash on the shore and smelling the salt air from the ocean.  Unfortunately, I live in Arizona so there are no beaches to go to.  It makes trips to one that much more meaningful.  Maybe we will get to do that this summer.  I can at least wish.

Combine the beach with a bear and you get the card I came up with for today.  Are you ready to see it?  Here we go:


I came up with this after seeing several samples of this little guy all dressed up.  In fact, I made him a fireman a few weeks ago.  To get the lei around his neck, I will say you must cut off his head.  Then you use a dimensional to put it back in place once the body is adhered to the card.  I do not like doing this.  It just seems wrong to cut off his head.  The leaves of the palm tree are so much fun to make.  I could not believe how easy they were.  You use the scallop oval ant crease them in the center to get the line you see.  Then you cut diagonally along each scallop to define the leaves further.  Simple but cute. 

I cannot believe how fast this week is going by.  It is hard to believe tomorrow is Friday already.  I still have so much to do.  Oh well, I guess I had better get myself moving and take care of all the tasks I need to.  See you tomorrow and thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment