CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, May 23, 2011

My Mother's Day Card

As I was sitting at my desk today working, I happened to look up and see the card my youngest, Kaitlyn, made me for mother's day.  When I really got into card making and scrapbooking, she too took an interest.  Believe me, while she does not do it as much as I do, she is very talented.  Anyway, I realized I shared the card I made for my mother in law, but did not share the card I had received from Kaitlyn.  So I wanted to share it with you today.



Yes, it is Miss Betty Boop.  I have a few items in my craft room with her on it and think she is rather silly.  I love her in Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Kaitlyn did a fantastic job of drawing her for me.  She used a magnet that is on my filing cabinet as a guide but did have to free hand her on the card.  I think it turned out wonderful. 

This week, we have family coming into town for the big wedding next Saturday.  I expect as we draw closer to it, we will be busier and busier.  This week I plan on working on a variety of cards, from punch art to stain glass.  I have several projects in my craft room that are almost finished so I will work on those and share them as I finish.  So be sure to stop by each day to see what I came up with.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment