CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Yummy Yummy Cupcakes

The card I am going to share with you today was one of the cards I had for sale.  It sold already but I loved it so much I still wanted to show you.  After all, I could make more right.  There is no limit when it comes to crafting.


The color scheme I used for this card is Very Vanilla, Basic Black, and Cherry Cobbler.  Cherry Cobbler was new to Stampin' Up! in the 2010-2011 catalog.  I love this color.  It is a deep red and for some reason, it really appeals to me.  I made the cupcake using the build a cupcake punch.  Once I punched the bottom of the cake out with the punch I ran it through my paper crimper to get the texture.  I added glitter to the bottom and to the dots on the cake top.  I chose not to put a cherry on the cupcake itself since I was using the cherries to decorate the upper and lower section of the card front.  The eyelet border punch completed the look on the front for me.  You could use many other color combinations to make this card.  Be creative.  

Well, we are finally at Friday.  The rest of our family is coming into town today.  The big wedding is tomorrow evening.  Thank goodness it is a holiday weekend so we will have plenty of time to recover from all the fun.  Since Monday is a holiday and we have so many people who are staying in town to see, I too am going to take the holiday off.  So I will not be posting on Monday.  Please come back Tuesday and I will share a very special card with you.  Have a wonderful holiday weekend and please be safe.  Thanks for dropping by today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment