CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

S'More of My Favorite Bear

Yes I am back again to share another card with that adorable bear from the Under the Stars stamp set. I used the grid technique on the front of the card.  If you remember, I used this technique on a cupcake card I shared with you a little bit ago.  However, I love this little bear.

I started by stamping the bear and the raccoon on a piece of whisper white card stock.  I colored them using the Stampin' Up! stampin' write markers.  Then I cut them out and put them to the side.  Then I took a piece of whisper white cut at 4" x 5" and using a pencil and a ruler, divided it into 1" squares.  I then stamped my bear and raccoon (no I did not forget they are waiting on the side, but you need to stamp the images on the grid too.  Last stamp I used was the smore.  I had it go from one corner diagonal to the opposite bottom corner.  Then I erased the pencil lines that go through the stamped images and traced the remaining lines with my soft suede marker.  I colored a checker board pattern alternating white and crumb cake.  Then I colored in my bear, raccoon, and smores.  Once that was all done, I took my bear and raccoon who had been waiting patiently and using dimensionals, I placed them on top of the matching stamped image.  This adds dimension to the card.  And here is the final product:



Did you think I forgot the picture?  I just decided today to change it up a bit and give you a recipe first.  This card is perfect to send to that person in your life who loves to camp or loves smores.  Inside you could include a message for a birthday or just to say hi.  In other words, it is an anything card.  Don't you just love those?
That's it for today.  Tomorrow and Friday, I will be sharing some more Christmas cards I have been working on so be sure to stop by.  Thanks for dropping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment