CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Cajan Kitty

Now before we go any further, I must tell you that the cajan in the title refers to a card stock color, not a nationality.  These little cats I have been making have become very popular with my fellow crafters.  In fact, I think I will do a punch art class and teach them how to make this little kitty.  It is one of the easiest items to make. 


The base card for this is made with cajun craze card stock.  The dsp used on top is from the designer hostess set out of last year's catalog.  It is a peach parfait piece.  I highlighted the flowers on the dsp with orange glitter and also did the center of the flower on the greeting stamp.  This stamp comes from the Oval All stamp set.  The strip across the dsp is a piece of whisper white layered on top of a piece of cajun craze.  I then ran it through the big shot using the impression folder Petals-A-Plenty.  I then highlighted the center dots of the flowers as well as the other dots on it with the cajun craze SU! marker.  So far not too complicated.  Let's look at the kitty.

He is exactly like ones you have seen on my blog before.  Easy to make and very fast.  I highlighted the nose of this one with a little chalk just to make it stand out.  I have to tell you I made another card exactly like this except I used a Happy Birthday greeting last Saturday at my crop.  I never even got to photograph it or inventory it.  One of my friends wanted to buy it and take it home.  She loves these little cat cards.  So of course, I let her have it.  I knew I could put another one together.
Here we are again at the weekend.  While this has been a busy week in some ways, I have also not felt well for part of it.  I look forward to next week being a much better week in terms of feeling good.  I wish you all a wonderful weekend and look forward to your visiting again.  See you Monday.  Thanks for dropping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment