CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Coming Soon - New Items for Sale

I cannot tell you how excited I am about my punch class tonight.  This is the first one I have had in a long time.  I hope everyone who is coming has a wonderful time.  With that in mind, I had best get on with my post so that I can get my house clean!!

Today I thought I would share with you 3 new items that will be for sale in my store within the next couple of weeks.  Punch art is a passion of mine and while others do enjoy learning to make different punch art animals and people, they do not always have time to do it.  That is where I come in to help.  I have been taking a few orders for punch art from people who come to my crops and thought maybe the way to go would be to create sets for sale.  And that is just what I have done!


This is the Wild Animals 1 pack.  I had to show you front and back of this one because I could not fit all 4 animals on the front side.  As you can see, you get a lion, a hippo, a polar bear, and an elephant.  The elephant just would not play nice and go on the front.  He needed more room.  They are attached to a piece of card stock inside the package using repositional adhesive so that you can simply and carefully peel them off the card stock,  add your own adhesive, and apply to your card or scrapbook page.  The repositional adhesive will rub off easily with your finger or an eraser if you want to remove it completely before applying your own adhesive.  I posted a different elephant with some peanuts a few weeks ago.  He will be packaged with his peanuts and for sale also.  I just need time to get him ready.


Here are my Halloween Owls Set 1 and 2.  These are 2 separate sets and each contains 4 different creatures.  Set 1 has the witch, the black cat, a ghost and a bat.  Set 2 had Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy, and a little devil.  I love these guys.  They always make me laugh.  I will also be putting together a set of Christmas Owls soon.  
These sets will be available for order from my online store or you can email me directly.  They cost $2 per set plus shipping.  Just let me know if you want any and I will get them ready for you.  

Well time to clean my house.  I will be back tomorrow to show you the animals we made at the class.  Until then, have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment