CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, September 23, 2011

Another Dasher Card

Whoo hoo!!  It's Friday!  That means I get to spend all day tomorrow with friends doing what I love best - crafting!!  The task for the day today is finishing the vacuuming and dusting and preparing the snacks.  So let's get the the card.

I know I shared a card with Dasher on it before but I do enjoy working with that stamp.  This is a card that uses some DSP from a previous year.  The name escapes me right now.


The base card for this is Real Red.  The DSP was cut using the Top Note die for the Big Shot.  You first cut out the top note, then turn it sideways and run it through again.  You get this nifty square.  The greeting is from the stamp set Christmas Punch which is retired.  It is stamped in Real Red and punched out using the curly label punch.  


Dasher is stamped using the retired ink Close to Cocoa.  I used my VersaMark marker to trace over his antlers and added glitter to them.  After all, Dasher is entitled to shine.  He is stamped on a Whisper White oval I cut out using my Cricut machine.  I then cut a second one from the Close to Cocoa card stock (retired) just a little bigger so I could layer them.  I stamped Dasher after cutting the oval out.  SU! does have an oval frame die for the big shot which would also work well on this card.  For the Close to Cocoa, I would use Soft Suede in its place.  It would look just as wonderful.  Of course, just go the the Catalog Idea Book or the Holiday Mini to find the latest DSP available.  

Okay I am off and running.  Time to get busy and get the place ready to party tomorrow.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I know I am planning to have one myself.  The other festivity we have this weekend is out oldest daughter birthday on Sunday.  A weekend full of family and friends and fun.  Who could ask for more?!  Thanks for stopping in and I will see you Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment