CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Christmas Ornament Card

I thought it was time to share another Christmas card with all of you.  Just thinking about Christmas brightens my day.  But sometimes, it can seem a bit overwhelming when you are trying to make your own cards to send out.  So the card for today is a nice, simple card to make.  That way your time will be freed up for all the other tasks you must do. 


The color scheme for this one is Real Red and Whisper White.  Start with a base card of Real Red cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".   Score it at 4 1/4" .  Take a piece of Whisper White and cut it to be 4" x 5 1/4".  Using the Elegant Bouquet impression folder, run it through the big shot.  Then adhere it to the Red card.  You can now stamp your greeting on the front of the card.  For mine, I used the stamp set Four the Holidays and stamped in Real Red ink.  Now you are ready to work on your ornament.


Take a piece of Real Red scrap paper and punch out an ornament using what else -- the ornament punch.  Tie a piece of elastic cord around the top of the ornament and attach it to the card using dimensionals.  Using the white gel pen, color the centers of the flowers on the ornament.  Then take your Real Red SU! marker and color the center of the white flowers.  Easy as one, two, three you have a beautiful Christmas card.

For the inside, I used a stamp from a set called Home For Christmas which is retired.  I stamped it on a scrap piece of White card stock in Real Red ink and then cut it down to the size I wanted.  Using my corner rounder, I rounded all the corners of it, brushed the edges with Red ink, and adhere it to the inside of your card.
Well I hope this inspires you to work on Christmas cards.  I am looking for some inspiration myself right now.  Thank you so much for stopping by today and please come back tomorrow to see what I manage to come up with next.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment