CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Sympathy Card #2

Now let me clarify, no one else has passed away.  This sympathy card happens to be one I made in case I should need it in the future.  As much as I do not like having to use these cards, it is just a natural part of life.  Guess it's not a bad thing to be prepared.



This beautiful iris stamp is one I picked up at a stamp store several years ago.  The simpleness of it is what I was first attracted to with this one.  My base card is a retired color from Stampin' Up! called Pink Passion, or was it Passion Pink?  I am not sure right now but I know those 2 words were part of it.  Anyway, I attached a sheer ribbon around the card front, tying it in a not.  That is all the extra I did for this one.  Sometimes, I think simple elegance is the way to go with a card. 


As for my flower, I stamped it with StazOn ink and colored it in using Stampin' Up! markers.  I then used a glue I bought especially for glitter to out line the flowers.  Now you may be wondering how I got the lines so thin.  Well, this glue happened to have a tip you could by for it that allows you to draw extremely thin lines to add glue to.  It gave just a hint of added detail to the flower without going overboard.  The glitter I used is the Dazzling Diamond glitter from SU!.  Then inside simply has "With Deepest Sympathy" stamped on it.  I made sure to leave enough room so I could write a special note.
I do realize this post is kind of short.  I am hoping to have more time to blog tomorrow.  Honestly, I suffer from migraines and I have a big one today.  So now I am going to go take my medicine and lay down.  Thanks for dropping by today and I will see you tomorrow.  


No comments:

Post a Comment