CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Stocking Builder Punch

Happy day after Christmas.  I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday weekend.  Now we begin moving toward a new year.  For those of us who are Stampin' Up! demonstrators, we are in the final week of the Holiday Mini catalog and are preparing for the launch of the Occasions Mini catalog.  I hope you have received yours in the mail.  If not and you would like one, simply contact me by leaving a comment or email and I will get you one.  I am always sad to see a catalog end.  Many wonderful items disappear forever.  Usually SU! carries any big shot or punch item over making it still available for purchase.  In fact, many times, these products become part of the new Idea Book and Catalog released in July.  However, not this time.


This Stocking Builder Punch is part of the holiday mini.  It will not be carried over.  What that means is if you want one of these punches, you have 1 week left to order this delightful punch before it is retired.  I have seen this punch used for Christmas stockings, hobby horses, and baby booties.  So as you can see there are lots of wonderful uses for this one.  Don't miss out on you last chance to get one.  Visit my SU! demonstator site to place an order.  

I appreciate you stopping in today.  Please come back tomorrow.  See you then.


No comments:

Post a Comment