CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Tree for All Seasons

"It's the day before the night before Christmas.  And I'm busy busy busy being good"  Does anyone else remember that song?  Well I know my sister does and I also know we will be singing all day long today!!  It is so hard to believe the holiday is upon us.  It is such a wonderful time as we celebrate the birth of the Savior!!  I hope you and your family spend time together this weekend and enjoy lots of special moments that will become special memories.  As you celebrate I also hope you all remember that Jesus is the reason for the season. 

My card for today is another Valentine card.  But the stamp set I used on this one could be used for all seasons.  So let's get started as I can imaging you all may have a lot to do!!


This tree is all decorated and ready for Valentine's Day.  My base card is made from Very Vanilla card stock.  The layer on top is Pretty in Pink and has been run through the big shot using an impression folder.  I will show you a close up so you can see the design in a minute.  I then used another piece of Very Vanilla and stamped my tree from the stamp set called Season of Friendship.  I used Chocolate Chip ink to stamp it.  I then used my marker to help with the leaves.  As you can see, I made each set tri-colored so I took my Stampin' Up! markers and grabbed 3 from the pink family and colored each leave before stamping.  The leaves are part of the Season of Friendship set.  I left some of the branches bare so I could add my little hearts.  These were punched using the Small Heart punch and glimmer red paper.  I placed my hearts on the bare branches as well as have a few of them falling.  

The impression folder I used in the background for this card is from a Valentine set made by Cuttlebug.  It is full of hearts with all those silly sayings you see on the candy hearts each year at Valentine's Day.  I really liked this background when I saw it.  It was well worth getting in my eyes.  
I want to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!  Enjoy this holiday and have lots of fun.  I hope Santa is good to all of you this year.  I will be back next week with more cards.  I will also be previewing some of the new items coming out soon in the Occasions Mini catalog.  See you all Monday and once again --- MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment