CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, December 30, 2011

The Veggies Are Back!

As promised, I made another card using my friends Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber.  It's funny.  As I was making these cards, family members would come in and immediately recognized these guys.  That really made me feel good.  I always worry that I am going to make a character and no one will know who it is.  This time, I did very well.  Now on to the veggies.


Today the guys are ready to celebrate a birthday with you.  The base card is Tangerine Tango.  My first layer is done in Tempting Turquoise.  I took the turquoise and ran it through my big shot using the Stripes impression folder to emboss it.  For the top layer, I used Whisper White.  I started by edging the white with turquoise and tangerine ink.  Then I pulled out the same colors of card stock (turquoise and tangerine) as well as Daffodil Delight.  I used the cupcake builder punch and punched out candles in tangerine and turquoise.  I punched flames from the daffodil.  I scattered them on the white, adhered them down, and ran the white through the big shot using the Houndstooth impression folder.  The birthday hats are the small pennant from the Pennant punch.  I used my glitter glue to add the brim and polka dots to them.  Once dry, I attached them to Bob and Larry.

Here is a close up of the guys.  The instructions on how to make them are in yesterday's post if you need them.  They are really simple so give them a try.  

The greeting for this card comes from a stamp set available in the Sale-a-bration catalog.  It is called Outlined Occasions.  To get this set you just need to place an order for $50.  The set is then FREE!!  This set just jumped out at me when I saw it.  So when I placed my $50 order, I selected it  as my free set.  Remember for every $50 you spend, you receive a free item of your choice from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  Back to my greeting.  I stamped it using StazOn ink on Whisper White.  Then using my Stampin' Up! markers in turquoise, tangerine, and daffodil, I colored the greeting.  Once it was colored, I cut it out free hand.  I highlighted the edges with turquoise and tangerine ink to stay with my theme.  I think it looks very festive.  

Here we have reached another weekend.  I hope you all have a wonderful one.  Please be safe on New Year's Eve.  I will be back on Monday with another share.  This is the one time I can say see you next year!  Happy New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment