CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Farewell My Friend

We made it through a very difficult weekend as we said goodbye yesterday to our beloved friend Michael Dorsey.  He was my husband's 2nd engineer on his ladder truck.  He was taken from us much too soon.  To his wife Felisha, stepson Cameron and unborn little girl Sloane, I send all my love to you and please call if you need anything.  Mike will definitely be missed by all who knew him.

Since it was a weekend to prepare for the funeral and spend time with family and friends, I did not get to stamp.  Unfortunately that means I do not have a card to share with you today.  I hope you can understand why.  I am planning on sitting today and crafting though.  I have found it is good therapy for me.  So please please please come back tomorrow.  I will have a card to share with you then.

Have a wonderful day and thanks again for understanding.


May you find eternal rest in the arms of our Lord.  Peace by with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment