CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, February 27, 2012

Short Post Again

Happy Monday everyone!  I am going to do an extremely short post today as I have a doctor's appointment to get to.  My doctor is one of those where I am always early and he usually runs late.  So it leaves me with little time to blog.

Today's card used a set I used on this one was one of my favorite sets out in the Occasions Mini last year.  It is called Easter Blossoms.  There were so many stamps in this set I loved I knew I just had to have it. 


My base card for this one is Pretty in Pink card stock cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".  .  I then added a layer of Crumb Cake on top of that cut at 4" x 5 1/4".  For the final layer, I cut a piece of Perfect Plum at 3 3/4" x 5".  I added all stamps before I attached it to the card.  For the little girl, I stamped her with VersaMark ink  on the plum and then heat embossed her with white embossing powder.  I did add a rhinestone to her bow.  I used the blossoming branch stamp for the background for this.  I stamped the image on with VersaMark ink and let it dry.  You want to make sure you do the girl first since she will be heat embossed and the branches will not.  If you stamp the branches first, you run the risk of embossing powder sticking to them too.  I added white gel pen to a few of the flowers for visual effect.  Then I edged the plum piece with plum ink and adhered it to the other layers.  

I wish I had more photos to show you.  I had taken this one and loaded it on my computer.   I usually take a few more before I blog but since my husband has the camera today I am out of luck!!   

I will be back tomorrow with a longer blog that has more than 1 picture.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  See you tomorrow and thanks for dropping in today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment