CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Our Beautiful Little Niece

Hi everyone.  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and spent some time with your family.  I did a non-traditional meal for our day - I roasted a turkey.  I found that I still had one in the freezer a few days ago and while we did not want a Thanksgiving meal, I though why not cook it and make some delicious sandwiches from it.  So that's what we did.  It took up my afternoon though so no time was spent crafting.

Now I know what you are thinking - why did you not craft in the morning?  Well I spent the morning at Phoenix Children's Hospital visiting our newest niece.  She was born in June but needed a little extra care so she has been at the hospital every since.  Hopefully she will get to go home on Friday.  Her name is Sloane and she is so precious.  I thought I would show you the card I made for her.


I decided to do blocks to spell out her name.  I used pinks and purples because she is a girly girl.  The bear was cut out using my Cricut Machine.  I used a product on him called Fun Flock.  It adds texture and actually makes him fuzzy!!



Hopefully you can see some of the flock in this picture.  I used black glitter on the nose and mouth to help them stand out.  Normally I would show you the inside of the card.  However, it does contain a photo and I did not get mom's permission to share it with you.  I placed the photo on the inside panel of the card and used the other side to write her birth information and a special message just for her.  It turned out really cute and her mommy loved it.  

Well that's it for today.  I will be back tomorrow to end the week with another fun card for you to see.  I do hope you will stop by again to visit.  Thanks for dropping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment