CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Internet Nightmares Return

Welcome to Thursday everyone.  I certainly hope your day is going better than mine.  Once again I am sad to report that our internet is not working properly.  It has taken me 2 hours to be able to get on to type my blog and another 2 to get it to publish.  It is so frustrating.

We have once again called our network provider and complained.  This is going on 5 months of problems for us.  We really thought it was fixed the last time they came but while it worked for a while, it has now returned to not connecting more than it connects.  The little man is suppose to come again today and hopefully we will have it fixed.

I truly apologize for not having a card to share today.  I could not trust the internet to load any photos.  If the little man is able to fix it, I promise to return tomorrow with another card to share.  Cross your fingers that they fix it this time.  I am really tired of paying for a service I cannot use 95% of the time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.  Hopefully I will see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment