CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sorry No Share Today

Hi everyone.  I am sorry to say I do not have a share for you today.  I had an incident happen the other night that upset me tremendously and spent most of yesterday in tears. Sometime life throws things at us that we have a truly hard time coping with and this was one of several things that have happened lately.  How unprofessional of me to allow something to interfere with my creative process but I guess we all have a breaking point and I reached mine. I did work on a few things and should have something for you tomorrow.  I truly apologize for not getting something ready for today.  I hope you can understand.

I will be back tomorrow and hope you will come by to see what I have been able to come up with.  I promise to work hard and get something done.  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment