CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Monday, October 22, 2012

The Finished Shape Card

Hi everyone and welcome to a new week.  Here we find ourselves at Monday again.  I hope your weekend was both fun and relaxing.

Today I am going to share the finished shape card that we started on Friday.  Just know this posting may seem a little short but that is because all the hard work was done on Friday.  So let's get started and see what you think.


Just to jog your memory a little, this is the base of the card we made on Friday with the dsp from the Be Of Good Cheer on top.  This was my starting point for today's share.


And here is the finished card.  As you can see, I made the design a vertical one.  This way when you open the card and would like to stand it up, you can since this end is flat.  I pulled out a piece of Gumball Green card stock and ran it through my big shot using another set of framelits called Scallop Ovals that I picked up at a local craft store.  Once the scallop way cut out, I ran it through the big shot again this time using an impression folder with snowflakes on it.  I brushed the edges with Gumball Green ink and adhered it to the card using runner adhesive.


Once the green was adhered, I pulled a piece of Very Vanilla card stock out.  I ran it through my big shot using another framelit from the scallop oval set that was one size smaller than the green.  Once cut out, I pulled out my stamp set called Delightful Decorations.  I selected the ornament stamp with "joy" on it and stamped it onto the vanilla using VersaMark ink.  I then heat embossed it using Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  Next I took another stamp from the same set which looks a little like a snowflake and stamped it around the ornament with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Iridescent  Ice embossing powder.  I attached the piece using runner adhesive.  For the final touch, i added a bow made using Satin Stitched Ribbon in the color of Gumball Green.  It ts attached using a glue dot.

Well, that's it for today.  I shall return tomorrow though.  My topic for my card tomorrow is Thanksgiving so come back and see what I came up with for this special day.  Thanks for stopping by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment