CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, December 21, 2012

One Last Holiday Wish

Hi Everyone.  Happy Friday!!  If you are reading this then the world has not ended as some believed it would and we are one day closer to Christmas.  While I got some of my baking finished yesterday and picked up a few last minute gifts, I did not even try to craft.  I was having too much fun baking to even think about it.  So I thought I would share with you one of my favorite holiday cards that I made last year.


"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care........"  While we do not have a fire place in our home (after all we are in Phoenix, Arizona where it is not that cold),  our stocking are hung and ready for a visit from St. Nick.

From my home to yours I send you warm wishes for a wonderful Christma and a joyous New Year.  I hope you get to spend lots of time with family and friends and remember to say Happy Birthday to Jesus.  Since Monday is Christmas Eve and Tuesday is Christmas, I will not be posting. If your family is like mine, you also will have a few other events going on through the new year.  So to make my life and yours a little easier, I will not be posting again until the New Year.  I will see you all on January 2nd!!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment