CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Items

Hi everyone.  Today I thought I would share with you a few of the new items available in the new spring catalog and one from the sale-a-bration catalog.  Now if you have not gotten one, you can let me know and I will get one for you.  Anyway, let's take a look at what I have.


Now when new catalogs come out, I always focus on punches and impression folders first.  So that is what I will share.  Here you can see two of the new punches.  The one on the left is a 7/8" scallop circle punch.  This fits in nicely with the other scallop circle punches already available.  The right punch is called the bitty butterfly.  This is a punch which compliments the butterfly punch that was introduced in the 2012 - 2013 catalog.  


These are the new impression folders.  I was so excited about the one on the left.  As you know I love to create my own sky backgrounds.  So imagine my excitement at the impression folder called Cloudy Day.  I cannot wait to use this one over and over!!!  The folder on the left is called Honeycomb.  I can see using it quite a bit too.  It not only reminds me of a honeycomb but of a chicken wire fence.  What do you think?


This punch is from the sale-a-bration catalog.  Remember for every $50 of product you order from the spring catty or the regular catty you get to select one item from the sale-a-bration catalog for free.  This punch is called the petite curly label punch.  It is a compliment to the curly label punch in the regular catalog.   Please not with all the punches I have shown you, there are stamp sets in the spring catalog and the sale-a-bration catalog that will work with them.  


The final product I want to share with you today is a new tool to use with your scoring tool.  The plate on the left fits directly on top of the scoring plate.  Once placed, you  put your card stock you would like to score over the plate and then add the overlay which is pictured on the right on top of it.  This will be your guide for scoring the card stock.  Identical grooves have been cut into this overlay so it will work like a dream.  Too cool for words!!

Well hopefully this will tempt you just enough to either get a catalog or go on line and look at the one there.  Trust me, I am not finished with my products from this spring catalog but I didn't want to share all at once!!

That's it for today.  I know we are only 2 days back into my blogging but I am going to take a 3 day weekend so I will not be here tomorrow.  We are having company come over next week and I need to get all my Christmas stuff down and put away before they get here.  That is my least favorite part of this holiday!  I will be back on Monday to share another card with you.  Perhaps I will incorporate one of the new tools into it!!  Guess you will have to come back to find out.  Thanks for dropping in today and I will see you Monday!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment