CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Not Going My Way

Well it's Wednesday.  Unfortunately my week is not getting any better.  As I am typing this to you I am waiting for it to warm up enough to see if the water will break free in the pipes or if another one will burst.  I cannot tell you how depressing this is.  My husband is calling the plumber and I am hoping he can come and at least put a cap on these lines so that I do not have to worry about this any more for now.  I have been working on a special item for my husband's fire station.  I cannot show it to you until it is revealed there so hopefully I will be able to share it on Friday.  As for today, well I do not have a share once again.  I just cannot seem to work on crafts right now while worrying about the pipes.  It is truly sad because I have 4 cards I need to work on for other people as well as the project for my husband.  Once the plumber is reached and scheduled, I will feel better and be able to relax so I can craft.  For now I am just scared that we will have no water if the pipe bursts.  It is absolutely horrible sitting here waiting to see what will happen.  I will not depress you anymore with my woes.  I do appreciate your understanding.  I plan on sharing a few pages from a scrapbook I made with you tomorrow.  Please come back for the latest update on the pipes and hopefully to see some pretty pages.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment