CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Sneak Peek

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!!  Today's blog is going to be rather short.  My cold has really taken me over and I am just exhausted.  I started working on a punch art character and it took me several tries to get her just right and before I knew it, a lot of time had passed.  For my own sanity I decided I should stop for a bit after she was put together.  So while she is not yet on a card, I thought I would show her to you today.


Do you recognize her?  She is the Queen of Hearts from Disney's Alice in Wonderland.  I first saw her on Ellen Kemper's blog several years ago.  Now I changed mine just a bit from hers but the overall idea is the same.  I am hoping to have her on a card by tomorrow so you will have to come back to see it.  At that time, I will give you all the instructions of how to make her.   For now, I am off to take a nap and hopefully shake this cold!!!  

Please come by tomorrow to see the card and learn how to make it.  Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment