CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Always Expect the Unexpected

Well I wish I could say it's a wonderful Wednesday but I cannot.  The gasket on the tank of our toilet decided to wear out and rain down on the bathroom floor last night.  We made a late night emergency run to Wal-Mart to get a new one.  Murphy's Law held up for us and when we got the new one home, we put it on, reattached the tank, turned the water on and drip drip drip it started.  Then it began to stream out.  Apparently, we did not get the right shaped one.  So instead of doing any crafting that I wanted to do for today, I will instead be running to the hardware store to get new parts and hopefully getting the tank on again.  My hubby is at work so I will have to rely on myself and my sister to get this done.  But first I have to take my sister to her eye doctor appointment.  So I will have the queen of hearts card for you tomorrow.  Since I am running on 2 hours of sleep due to coughing with my cold, I do not think I should play with sharp objects today.  I wish all the plumbing problems would just go away so I could get some rest!! 

Please come by tomorrow to see the card and thanks for understanding.  Thanks for stopping by today an for understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment