CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Another St. Paddy's Day Card

Happy Tuesday!!!  I hope your Monday was a good one.  I am glad you decided to stop by today and see what I have for you.  I am going to share another St. Patrick's Day card today.  This one is uses some of the same colors from yesterday so it is easy to make this one and the other one at the same time.  Anyway let's just jump right in!


This card starts with a base of Daffodil Delight measuring 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".  I took my shamrock stamp and stamp it along the edges of the daffodil using VersaMark ink and then heat embossed them using clear embossing powder.  

The center stack of layers are made of Gumball Green, Whisper White and Lucky Limeade.  The Gumball Green layers are cut at 2 1/8" x 3 3/8" and 3 1/8" x 4 3/8".  The Whisper White layers measure 1 7/8" x 3 1/8" and 2 3/8" x 3 5/8" and 2 7/8" x 4 1/8".  The Lucky Limeade is 2 5/8" x 3 7/8".  The order of the layers are from top to bottom white, gumball, white, limeade, white gumball.  The layers are adhered together using runner adhesive and attached to the card with runner adhesive.


Prior to attaching the top layer of white, I needed to stamp my little leprechaun.  I found this stamp at a local craft store and thought it was too cute.  I stamped the image using StazOn ink so that it would be ready to color immediately.  I used my Stampin' Up! markers to color this one.  The colors I used are Gumball Green, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist (eyes), Cajun Craze (beard) and Blush Blossom (face and hands). 


I used the same greeting as yesterday on this card.  The stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  I stamped it using VersaMark ink onto Whisper White and heat embossed it using Wild Wasabi embossing powder.  I punched it out with the modern label punch.  I also punched a modern label out of Gumball Green and layered the white on top of it using runner adhesive.  I attached the greeting to the card using dimensionals.

Well we have come to the end of another card.  I will return tomorrow with another share for you.  I do hope you will come back to visit.  Thanks for dropping by today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment