CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Bunny Boxes Revisited

Hi everyone.  I hope your Wednesday is going well.  I wanted to do a special blog today to revisit these cute little boxes I made for Easter treats.  I tend to make these each year to use so I felt they deserved to be shared again.  This will be a short blog as I need to get back to house cleaning.  Am I the only one who thinks the house should just stay clean so that you don't have to do this every week?  I think cleaning is over rated but I guess it is also necessary.  Oh well back to bunny boxes.  Here they are:

My original blog featuring these appeared on April 22, 2011.  I am not going to bore you with all the instruction detail again.  To get the instruction on how to make these you can visit the original posting called Here Comes The Easter Bunny by clicking here.  I like to make these in a variety of colors.  I tend to use colors that could represent actual bunnies but get as crazy as you want with these.


Here is a closer look at one of the rabbits.  They are just too cute for words.


Last is a side view.  The box is not huge which is good because it will allow you to add a few fun items and treats but you will not over do it.  I always add a cotton ball for the tail.  I think it makes the whole bunny complete.

As I said it is a short blog but the house with all its dust will wait no more to be cleaned!!  I sound a little too happy about that.  Oh well.  Thanks for stopping by and I will see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment