CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Where Did The Week Go?????

Hi everybody!  Did you think I was lost?  I thought I was.  I have not been in my craft room all week - mainly because I cannot get to any of my supplies.  Let me show you what I mean.


So here are all my stamps........


and here is all my paper/card stock........


and here is everything in front of it!!!!!!

In my blog Monday, I believe I told you that my youngest daughter is preparing to move out in a few weeks and has begun the process of collecting everything she will need for the apartment.  My craft room is now a storage room for all this.  I spent all day Tuesday running errands with my husband and Wednesday we went out to the park for some peace and relaxation before heading to a toy show.  Of course that meant I did not even attempt to get in there to move things around to access my stuff.  I had every intention of doing it yesterday but I spent the day taking my daughter to the doctor for her work physical and ran a few errands with her too.  I then came home, cleaned the house, and got ready to have a special little visitor on Friday.  No it's not my nephew Jackson.  It is the daughter of a good friend of mine.  She happens to have the day off from school and is going to spend it with me.  That means lots of crafts to plan to do with her.  It will be a lot of fun.

I am sorry I have been missing this week.  I do intend to unearth my card stock and punches so that I can at least make some punch art to share with you next week.  I do hope you will understand and come back to see me.  Until then I will share another card I came across that I thought was really beautiful:


Have a wonderful weekend and I will see you Monday!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment