CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

More Shares from Others





Hi everyone.  Well the mountain of boxes is growing steadily.  I did take some me time yesterday to find some other cute cards to share with you today.  Here are a few of the ones I thought were just wonderful and inspired me to want to try to make one like them:


Basic Baby Animal Punch Art Card

















Aren't they cute?!!!  Check in with me tomorrow for more inspiration.  Thanks for stopping by today!













No comments:

Post a Comment