CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Where Did The Day Go?

Hi everyone.  I had every intention of having a card to share with you today.  However, I failed in my mission.  Nothing went the way it was planned and the next thing I knew I found myself sitting here just after midnight typing this to you. I haven't even been home a whole hour yet.  The best thing about today was I spent time with my daughter and my nephew, Jackson.

I hope you can forgive me. Today will have craft time so I should be back tomorrow with a card to share. Thanks for understanding.  See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment