CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I Had An Idea.........

Hi everyone and welcome to Wednesday.  I am happy to say that my sister is now in a walking boot and will hopefully be back to walking easily.  That's the plan at least. 

I have a very special day today as I get to spend the entire day with baby Jackson!!  I cannot wait!!!  My hubby and I went a bought him a couple of toys to have at our home.  One of those is the Fisher Price Stackable Rings.  Do you remember those?  Well I was washing the toys, getting ready for today and thought this would make a cute card.  I thought I had found my idea for today's share.  I sat down and decided to visit some of my favorite blogs and guess what I found?  A card featuring this very toy!!  I was so surprised.  Now I still could have made my own but I wanted to share with you first the one I found. 



It was made by Debbie Rippentrop.  Click here to visit her blog for the details.   I think it is so cute.  Now I do plan on making one of my own but will share it with you on Friday. 

Between the doctor yesterday and Jackson today I have not had a lot of time to craft.  So I promise to try to have a share for tomorrow but may not get one finished.  That's why I said you could see my stackable on Friday.  I know I will have plenty of craft time on Thursday. 

I hope you enjoy Debbie's card.  Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you all tomorrow (hopefully) !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment