CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Let's Look at the New In-Colors

Hi everyone.  Welcome to Tuesday and to a new week.  I do hope you all enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend.  I spent mine with my hubby.  We attended a graduation party for one of his fire fighter's daughter on Saturday night and had a lot of fun.   On Sunday we decided to indulge a little for the long hot summer of Arizona and bought an inflatable pool.  Now this is not a big pool.  It is a smaller one we can get in to cool off and just relax.  We set it up and had a nice relaxing afternoon.  Monday was a work day for my hubby so I spent most of the day with my sister doing girl stuff!!

I went into my craft room to make a card to share with you today and decided I should showcase a few of the new items from the upcoming catalog as well as the new in-colors.  I also decided I would just make a card front instead of a whole card.  With the card front, I may choose to add it to a card in the future or I can just use it as an example.  So let's get started shall we.


Okay so I forgot to rotate the photo prior to uploading it to my blog.  Don't know why I cannot seem to remember to do this.  Oh well I can still talk you through my card.  Just pretend it is vertical.  Since I made just a card front, I started with a piece of Basic Black cut at 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Next I cut a piece of Whisper White at 4" x 5 1/4".  I took this piece and ran it through my big shot using the new Modern Mosaic impression folder.  I attached the piece to the black with runner adhesive.


Next, I grabbed a half piece of each of the new in-colors:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.  I used the new mosaic punch and punched 2 out of each color.  I then randomly attached them to the card using runner adhesive.  As you can see from the photo, I used the side of the white where the mosaic is depressed and not raised.  That way my punched pieces would fit and look really nice.  I added crystal effects to these added on mosaic pieces and left them to dry.  Once dry, I attached a rhinestone to the top and bottom points of the punched shapes.  


My greeting is from a new hostess set called Sweetly Framed.  I stamped the frame, saying, and hearts using Basic Black ink onto Whisper White card stock and cut it out using my scissors.  I then took a scrap of black and used one of the frames from the Apothecary Accents framelits set to cut out the background for the white piece.  I added rhinestones to this and attached it to the card using dimensionals.  

Well that's all for today.  I will return tomorrow with another card to share with you.  Thanks for dropping by today.  See you all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment