CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Items!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to Thursday!  As promised I am going to share some photos of new items and some info on the retiring colors and new colors which will be in the new catalog.  So I think we just jump right in and get started.


This is a new stamp set with a matching impression folder.  The stamp set is called Wildflower Meadow.  This is a background stamp.  You would stamp this onto your card stock and then run it through the big shot with the matching Wildflower Meadow impression folder.  You just need to be sure to line up the stamped image with the impression folder image.  


Here is the new mosaic punch, Modern Mosaic impression folder, and the artisan label punch.  There are coordinating stamp sets to go with each punch.  I did not preorder those so I cannot show them to you.  I may get them in the future but trust me I spent enough on my new items!!


These are 2 of the new hostess sets that will be in the new catalog.  During the preorder, demonstrators are allowed to order 2 of the hostess sets to share with our customers.   I chose to order these 2.  They are called Sweetly Framed (which can use the decorative label punch) and Express Yourself.  I am always looking for new stamps with sayings and thought this one would get a lot of use. 


In-colors in the catalog are good for 2 years and then they retire.  Each year 5 retire and 5 new ones are introduced.  These are the new in-colors for 2013-2015.  They are (from left to right):  Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar and Coastal Cabana.  As you can see I ordered the stamp pads, a pack of 8 1/2" x 11" card stock of each color and  the in-color cards.  I really like these colors.


Besides the new in-colors, Stampin' Up! is refreshing their color families so that means new colors are introduces while others are retired.  Most of the new colors are actually returning in-colors from previous years.  The returning colors are Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo and Soft Sky.  Now I have most of the stamp pads as well as some left over card stock of each of these so I did not need to order them.  I did not have Sky Blue (on the right) so I did order it.  The only new colors is Smoky Slate.  Of course I ordered a pack of card stock and stamp pad.  

The colors that are retiring from the color groups are:  Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Bravo Burgundy, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard and River Rock.  If you want any of those colors be sure to order them before the end of the month.

Well that's it for today.  Tomorrow I am going to share some cards that have inspired me.  I am doing that because we have a funeral to attend.  I hope you understand.  Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment