CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Here's Goofy !!!!!

Hi everyone.  I can't believe it is Thursday already.  Yesterday I shared with you my punch art Goofy.  Today I have the finished card.  I am not going to go through how to make Goofy again so this post will be fairly short.  Let's get started.


Ta Da!!!!!!  I started with a base card of 7" x 10", scored at 5".  I then but a piece of Basic Black card stock measuring 4 7/8" x 6 7/8".  I cut a piece of Whisper White at 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" and a piece of Pumpkin Pie at 3 3/8" x 4 3/4".  I took out my 1", 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches and punched circles from scraps of Basic Black, Whisper White, Gumball Green and Pumpkin Pie.  Now I was ready to start the background.


For the top half of the Whisper White, I attached circles using runner adhesive.  Knowing that I was going to cover the bottom half of the white with the pumpkin, I only attached circles to the top half.  I then ran that through the big shot using the perfect polka dots folder.  Again, the bottom half will be covered so it does not need to be impressed.  I attached the white to the black with runner adhesive.


For the bottom half, I again decorated it with circles and then ran it through the big shot with the same impression folder.  I attached it to the white with the runner adhesive.  For the final touch, I added a piece of 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon across the middle of the card with runner adhesive.  I then attached the black to the base card with the same adhesive, added the Goofy using dimensionals and was finished.  I have not decided what I am using this card for yet so I chose not to add the greeting. 

I hope you liked the card.  Tomorrow I will share the birthday card I made for my daughter.  I hope you come by to see it.  Thanks for stopping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment