CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's Dress Up Time Once More

Woo Hoo!!!!  It's Tuesday!!!  It is always so surprising how quickly the days go by sometimes.  Now I am not sure how excited I should be about the rest of the week but I would rather look forward to it than not.

Well I did manage to finish a card for you all to see.  My hubby was gone for part of the day which allowed me the time I needed to craft.  Let's just jump right in and get started.


Hard to believe I used a flash to take this photo.   It looks a little dark.  I apologize for that.  I started with a base card of Pumpkin Pie cut at 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" , scored at 4 1/4".    I then cut a piece of Whisper White at 4" x 5".  I ran this through the big shot using the fancy fan impression folder.  I then took the top note frame that was left from the quilt I made for my baby card yesterday and attached it to this piece of white using runner adhesive.  I attached the entire piece to the card using the same runner adhesive. 


Next I pulled out my retired designer series paper and chose a piece to use for the dress.  I used the dress up framelits and cut the stand out of Basic Black and the dress out of the dsp.  I attached the dress to the stand using liquid glue.  I took a piece of white ribbon and attached it to the dress as a belt using glue dots.  I wanted to dress up my outfit a bit so I added a pearl "necklace" and larger pearls to the dress.  I also made a belt using light green rhinestones.  I added a few other rhinestones in various colors that complimented the frame to the white background for added decoration.  The dress stand with the dress is attached to the card using dimensionals.


My greeting comes from a new hostess stamp set called Express Yourself.  I stamped it using Pumpkin Pie ink onto Whisper White and punched it out using the word window punch.  I layered this onto a Tempting Turquoise modern label with runner adhesive.  I added a rhinestone to each end and attached the finished greeting to the card with dimensionals.  

Now it is time for me to work on another card for all of you to see.  Thanks for stopping by to visit today!!!!!  See you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment