CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, June 21, 2013

It's Friday Already?

Hi everyone.  Well I have been one absent blogger this week.  I really thought I would have time to craft and it just did not happen.  I spent most of Tuesday running errands.  With the temperatures around 110 degrees, I was exhausted by the time I reached home.  I unfortunately also suffer from migraines and the intense heat seems to bring them on.  Wednesday, my hubby and I spent the day with our youngest and her boyfriend.  They had other plans on Father's Day and Wednesday was the day they wanted to celebrate with my hubby.  We went to lunch and shopped and really had a great day.  My hubby bought a new grill so of course we had to break it in by bar-b-quing that night.  by the time the kids went home, it was after 10 pm..  The day just flew by.

Thursday was my sister's birthday so I wanted to take a moment to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her on my blog.  I did get her birthday card made for her and plan on sharing it with you on Monday.  I just want to be sure she sees it first.  I spent part of the day cleaning because today (Friday) I get to spend having lots of fun with my sister.  So once again, I am going to share a few cards I came across when I finally took time to catch up on my computer time last night.



Very elegant don't you think?




I LOVE this flamingo!!!!!!

Well that's all I am sharing today.  Like the flamingo, go have some fun in the sun.  I will share my sister's birthday card with you on Monday so be sure to return to see what I made.  Have a wonderful weekend.  See you later and thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment