CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Where Did The Time Go?!!!!

Hi everyone and happy Thursday!!  I had a busy day yesterday.  My hubby decided it was time to trim the trees so I helped by supervising.  Okay I did hold the ladder for him but beyond that I really could not help much.  I happen to be allergic to the tree he was trimming and did not want red patches of skin and itchiness for the day so I chose to not pick up branches.  He would not have let me if I tried.

Once the tree was all pretty, a friend happened to stop by for a short visit.  While this was unexpected, it was very welcomed.  Of course, I got a wee bit behind schedule on everything else I had to do.  We had a lovely visit and then it was time to go to the store.  Needing mostly produce, I chose to go to Sprouts.  I love this store.  I could spend hours in there just smelling all the fresh fruit.  It is just heavenly.  By the time we reached home again it was already lunch time.  Now I am truly spoiled by my hubby.  He makes the most delicious salsa I have ever had.  When we go to Sprouts, we usually buy all the ingredients for his fresh salsa and yesterday's trip was no exception.  When the salsa was made, we had a nice lunch.

There were other chores for me to get finished before the day was done and I just could not seem to get through them as fast as I had anticipated.  I finally made it into my craft room and got started on a card but had to stop before finishing.  We had dinner plans with family and were gone the rest of the evening.

Therefore, for today I am going to share with you a few cards I recently came across on the internet so that I can finish the card I am making and share it with you tomorrow.  I hope you enjoy these:






These graduation owl are too cute.  They sit on top of a "piece of cake".  Any graduate would love this.

http://media-cache-ec3.pinimg.com/originals/30/d7/61/30d761f73cc45baafb17ff70e8d17222.jpg

The top note die is one of my favorites so when I saw this pirate made using it I knew I would want to give him a try.  My oldest daughter is a huge fan of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies so I know she will love this.  Once I make mine I will share it with you but until then you can enjoy this one.

Lamby

I don't know why but these lamb cards always catch my eye.  They make great baby cards or Easter cards.

Well, that's it for today.  I will be back with my card tomorrow.  I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did.  Thanks for stopping by today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment