CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Friday, July 12, 2013

I'm Sorry

I am truly sorry I have been missing in action so much.  I had every intention of getting into my craft room on Tuesday and playing with all my stuff but it just did not happen.  By the time my hubby and I finished the memorial service to honor the 19 firefighters who were killed in the Yarnell wildfire, I was an emotional wreck.  I just could not even function.  I think I walked around in a daze and cried for the rest of the day.  Thank goodness my youngest daughter and her boyfriend came over to swim and play video games.  That was the only reason I did not go to sleep crying.

We are also preparing to go visit my in-laws in California next week.  It has been a while since we have seen them and I am looking forward to spending a few days just visiting and going to the beach.  I think my husband needs the break and so do I.  The time together will be wonderful.  I spent a good part of Wednesday and Thursday running errands for the trip.  When I was home, I was working on wedding cards for my daughter's friend.  So it's not that I haven't been crafting, I just haven't been getting things done to share with you each day.  I should have 3 days coming up before the trip to work on cards for next week though so please don't give up on stopping by to see me.  For now, let me share a few cards I saw that were too cute to keep to myself:

stampin up, dostamping, dawn olchefske, spinning star tutorial, Patriotic

A little patriotic inspiration.  I love the ease of this card.

Stampin' Up! Regarding Dahlias

This is a new dahlia stamp set from Stampin' Up!.  It is one I definitely hope to get.




This is such a simple card to make but I love the finished look!!!  Can't wait to make one of my own.

Thanks for your patience and understanding this week.  Like I said, I do plan on working on some cards to share with all of you next week while I am away.  Have a safe and wonderful weekend and I will return on Monday!!!!!!!  Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment