CARDS FOR SALE

Most cards you see on this site are available for purchase. Simply click the Pay Now button at the bottom of the post of an available card to purchase the card. You will be linked to PayPal for payment. It will come up as "greensnaggletooth@cox.net" which is the name of my internet company. Price is $5.00 unless otherwise stated and includes shipping. Your card will come with an envelope also. Email me with any questions or requests at: sharynsstampbiz@gmail.com
Thanks for taking a look at my creations!!

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's Time for Halloween Decorations

I don't know about all of you but at our house, the Halloween decorations are out of the attic and finding their places in the house.  I have a lot of items that I put out at this time of year so I like to start early. 

Today I want to share with you a few medallions that I made for decoration purposes.  So let me share them now:


As you can see I made those beautiful medallions using left over Halloween paper from a few past years.  I added some elastic silver string to these by punching a small 1/8" hole in each medallion.  I mostly used the owl punch to decorate these.  I made lots of characters like the ones you see plus a few others.  I also used a Halloween tag stamp and punched it out with the retired small label punch.  If you remember, you always add a small circle to the center of the medallion on the front and on the back.  I attached the characters and tag to the front circle using glue dots.  Now you might wonder what I use these for in my decorations.  Well .........


I put them on my Halloween tree of course.  Yes we are one of "those" families.  Now I offered to leave my Christmas tree up all year and decorate it every month with items to represent the month.  My hubby said no to that idea.  However, when we found this tree a few years ago, he was all for getting it.  I know you cannot see the base but it is a 3 sided skull (face on each side).  The eyes are lit with green bulbs.  The branches of the tree are black and have orange lights.  As you can see, we have lots of decorations on it but you can see 2 of the medallions - one with an owl witch and the other with an owl devil.  

Well that's it for today.  I hope your home is filling with holiday things too.  I know it really makes me smile to be able to decorate my house.  I will be back in a day or two with a beautiful card to share with you.  Please come by to see it.  Thanks for dropping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment